Terms of Service
Last Updated: 22/09/2023
1. Acceptance of Terms
By installing, using, or accessing the "Browser Note" Chrome extension ("the Extension"), you agree to comply with and be bound by the following Terms of Service ("the Terms"). If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not use the Extension.
2. License and Use
- The Company grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and revocable license to use the Extension for its intended purpose.
- You agree not to reverse engineer, modify, decompile, or disassemble the Extension or any part thereof.
3. User Accounts and Data
- To access certain features, you may be required to create a user account. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account credentials.
4. Content Ownership
- All content, including text, images, and other materials, created or stored using the Extension, remains your property.
- The Company reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access to the Extension for any reason, including but not limited to violation of these Terms.
- The Extension is provided "as is" without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied.
- The Company does not guarantee uninterrupted or error-free operation of the Extension.
8. Limitation of Liability
- The Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages resulting from the use or inability to use the Extension.
9. Changes to Terms
- The Company reserves the right to update or modify these Terms at any time without prior notice. Your continued use of the Extension after such changes constitutes acceptance of the modified Terms.
10. Governing Law
- These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Delaware, United States.
11. Contact Information
12. Entire Agreement
- These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and the Company regarding the Extension and supersede any prior agreements.